TIPS TO CLEAR SKIN
TIPS TO CLEAR SKIN:
- Wash your face at least twice each day, using a pure soap such as Ivory, and clean water. Hot water opens pores, so wash with hot water. Cold water closes pores, so splash your face with cold water after washing to ensure that your pores are protected from the environment. Splash with cold water before applying makeup as well.
- Reduce the use of cosmetics as much as possible. These clog pores. If you must wear makeup, make sure that you are using hypoallergenic products, or products for sensitive skin. Splash your face with cold water before applying, and make sure you wash all the makeup away before going to bed.
- Keep you hair and hands off your face. Hair and hands contain oils that can cause acne breakouts. When applying creams or makeup to the face,use applicators – not your hands. Don’t lean with your hands on your face either. Keep your hair pulled back off your face.
- Hydrate the body – and the skin – with water. Hydrated skin is healthy skin. Water helps to detoxify our bodies, and our skin, ridding us of elements that make us ill, as well as elements that can cause acne.
- Eat a well balanced diet, and make sure that you include plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables. Fruits and vegetables contain quite a bit of natural vitamin A and vitamin E, which is essential to good skin care.
Posted in Advice sms
Here is Some Related SMS Messages
Powered by Facebook Comments