Tu ZinDA Ho Kar Bhi Mare Lye Kuch Na Kar SaKA
me Mar Kar Bhi Tere Liye BirYANi Chor JAoN Gaa,!
Bhuko khane se pehle thora ro lena.
Nazar Se Door Reh Kar Bhi Kisi Ki Soch Mein Rehna
Kisi K Pass Rehney Ka Tareeqa Ho To Aisa Ho
Morning time a cup of hot hello,
A plate of crispy wishes,
A spoon of sweet smiles &
A slice of great success specially for u…
Enjoy the day!!!!!!!!
Na Koi Fikar Laa_HaQ hai , Na Koi Yaad hai BaQi
Mgr Ye Aakhri Misra , Zara Saa Jhoot Lagta hai
“Ay Bande Agar Kabhi Raat Ko Teri Aankh Khule
or Tu Phir Soo Jaye
To Tu Ne Mujh se Be-wafai Ki
or Agar Teri Aankh Khule
or Tu Ne Wazu Kiya
or Meri Ibadat Ki
Tu Ne Manga
or Main ne Qabool Na Kiya To Main ne Tujh se Be-wafai Ki
or Main Aisa Nahi Karta!
” Suraha~e~Mulk “
Puri Dunya Se Sardar Ne 1 Sawal Kia Ke 4 Ko 5 K Beech Likh Kar Dikhao,
Chines Ne Kaha: Joke
USA: Wrong Question
Indian: Foolish Question
PATHAN Bola: Bohat Aasaan
Us Ne Likh Kar Dikha Dia,
Here is a collection of Happy United States Independence Day 4 July Funny Quotes & Sayings 2013.
- If you think Independence Day is America’s defining holiday, think again. Thanksgiving deserves that title, hands-down.
- Independence? That’s middle class blasphemy. We are all dependent on one another, every soul of us on earth.
- I am going to take something I learned over in Israel. Their Independence Day is preceded the 24 hours before with Memorial Day, so it gives them a chance to serve and reflect and then celebrate. I am going to try to start that tradition here in America.
- Africans require, want, the franchise on the basis of one man one vote. They want political independence.
- Every year thousands of Americans mistakenly refer to Cinco de Mayo as Mexico’s Independence Day.
- Mickey Mouse is, to me, a symbol of independence. He was a means to an end.
- The director of ‘Independence Day,’ ‘Godzilla’ and ‘The Patriot’ has certain attributes, all of which are given full vent in ‘The Day After Tomorrow.’ He’s crude, stupid, slick, cornball, predictable, laughable, relentless, trivial and, the sum of all these, ridiculous. He’s never made a movie you could believe and he still hasn’t.
- I know of no country in which there is so little independence of mind and real freedom of discussion as in America.
- First, I think more Americans need to declare their independence from partisan politics on both sides. The more that Americans declare their independence, the more the parties will have to compete for their votes using reason rather than the hateful appeals.
- Our founders got it right when they wrote in the Declaration of Independence that our rights come from nature and nature’s God, not from government.
- The greatest gifts you can give your children are the roots of responsibility and the wings of independence.
- Well, we lost a lot of our independence already. We are dependent on China for credit. We are dependent on Middle Eastern countries for energy supplies. And many Americans are dependent on the government for their income, health care, education of their children, food stamps.
- The Declaration of Independence was always our vision of who we wanted to be, our ideal of freedom and justice, how we were going to be different, and what the American experiment was going to be about.
- I play a curator, the most American part you can think of. My work is to protect the Declaration of Independence. I work at the National Archives in Washington.
- For 500 years, since European explorers came, Latin American countries had been separated from one another. They had very limited relations. Integration is a prerequisite for independence.
- Tens of thousands of brave Americans died to break the chains of British tyranny so that the principles of our Declaration of Independence could take fold and flourish in the birth of a new nation.
- What happened in America in the 1860s was a war of secession, a war of independence, no different in principle from what happened in America in the 1770s and 1780s.
Freedom of religion is a principle that is central to our Nation’s Declaration of Independence. Congress has taken this positive step to protect our freedom to express allegiance to America’s flag and the ideals it represents.
- It’s no accident that my first novel was called Americana. This was a private declaration of independence, a statement of my intention to use the whole picture, the whole culture.
- The Declaration of Independence is a sacred part of American history.
- In the over two centuries since the signing of the Declaration of Independence, millions of Americans have bravely served our nation in uniform so that all generations can continue to enjoy those same liberties.
- Let it be immediately added, however, that this economic independence and prosperity has always been absolutely associated in the American mind with free political institutions.
We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union,
establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence,
promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity,
do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
Fourth of July weekend, filled with BBQs, Boats, Swimming, Family, Fireworks and Friends.
Wishing everyone a fun and safe holiday weekend!