TIPS TO CLEAR SKIN:
- Wash your face at least twice each day, using a pure soap such as Ivory, and clean water. Hot water opens pores, so wash with hot water. Cold water closes pores, so splash your face with cold water after washing to ensure that your pores are protected from the environment. Splash with cold water before applying makeup as well.
- Reduce the use of cosmetics as much as possible. These clog pores. If you must wear makeup, make sure that you are using hypoallergenic products, or products for sensitive skin. Splash your face with cold water before applying, and make sure you wash all the makeup away before going to bed.
- Keep you hair and hands off your face. Hair and hands contain oils that can cause acne breakouts. When applying creams or makeup to the face,use applicators – not your hands. Don’t lean with your hands on your face either. Keep your hair pulled back off your face.
- Hydrate the body – and the skin – with water. Hydrated skin is healthy skin. Water helps to detoxify our bodies, and our skin, ridding us of elements that make us ill, as well as elements that can cause acne.
- Eat a well balanced diet, and make sure that you include plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables. Fruits and vegetables contain quite a bit of natural vitamin A and vitamin E, which is essential to good skin care.
kyo marta hai jalim bewafa sanam ke liye,
do gaj jamin hi milegi dafan ke liye,
marna hai to mar marde vatan ke liye,
hasina bhi dupatta utar degi kafan ke liye,
By: mukesh barde
The stability of Democracy is not measured by the years of civilian rule or the number of election conducted.
It will be measured by the fairness of the election and the creation of society where freedom and liberty are upheld.
- Democracy Returned To Nigeria
In 1999, Democracy returned to Nigeria.
It was not a coincident it was the culmination of efforts of Nigerians;
some who are now heroes of past.
As we say in 2011, we should embrace 2012 with hope of a better Nigeria
and resolve to all play a positive role in the consolidation of our Democracy.
Happy Democracy Day To NIGERIANS!
Two nice tips to stand strong in every condition:
“Never take help of tears to show ur emotions”
“Never take help of words to show ur anger”
Ek Danishwar se poocha gaya:
Ghussa kya hai
Bohat Khoobsurat Jawab mila:
Kisi ki ghalti ki saza khud ko dena
“Real Richness is When,
You Are So Expensive that No One can Buy Your Character”
Zindagi Me Kuchh Khona Pare To Ye Do Line Zarur Yad Rakhna
Jo Khoya Hai Uska Gham Nahi,
Lekin Jo Paya Hai Wo Kisi Se Kam Nahi